Garrett Leight - "BROADWAY" Sunglasses with "LLG" Frames and Semi-Flat Smoke Blue Lenses
The "BROADWAY" Sunglasses from Garrett Leight offers an updated wayfarer style with some throwback country club inspiration. Inspired from his father, Larry Leight, who started Oliver Peoples.
Designed with contoured temples to mimic 50s car fins, its dimensions are slightly larger than its predecessors. These are finished with a new water-drop plaque along each of the end pieces. Note the cool semi-flat lenses that feature an innovative layered technique, so the AR coating isn't exposed to scratches or fingerprints.
- Eye 49mm, Bridge 23mm, Temple 145mm
- Cured cellulose acetate with nickel silver core wire
- Glass lenses with UV protection and AR coating in Semi-Flat Blue Smoke
- Five barrel hinges with real rivets
- Custom Leather Case and a Signature Polishing Cloth
Shop worry free knowing you can return it to us within 30 days of receipt for a FULL REFUND.
For more information and any exceptions, please see the Returns & Exchanges page.